Watching Their New Tourism Ads “Jane kya dikh jaye”.
Unveiling the logo The first introduction with Rajasthan Tourism, this advertisement unveils the logo quite creatively. It gives a glimpse of the rich heritage and culture of Rajasthan through the sand art. Taking us through the forts and palaces, the Ghoomar dance, and a man playing the traditional instrument Kamaicha, the sand art finally reveals the logo. Shot from a tourist's point of view, these ads show how each one discovers his/her own Rajasthan, and forms a unique bond with it. Adding to the excitement quotient of travelling - the new logo of Rajasthan Tourism says - Jane kya dikh jaye.
- Watch! A Pakistani TV Actress Shared A Message For ‘Darling’ Narendra Modi
- See How Indians Buy Condoms: Amazing Stand-up Comedy By Abijit Ganguly
- Watch! A Guy Went To Salman Khan’s Mumbai Apartment To Marry Him
- Hats Off To This Lady Sarpanch Of Haryana
- Amazing Tribute To A.R Rehman By Berklee College Of Music Germany
- Hilarious Video On The Cricket Bloopers
You may also like