Watching Their New Tourism Ads “Jane kya dikh jaye”.
Unveiling the logo The first introduction with Rajasthan Tourism, this advertisement unveils the logo quite creatively. It gives a glimpse of the rich heritage and culture of Rajasthan through the sand art. Taking us through the forts and palaces, the Ghoomar dance, and a man playing the traditional instrument Kamaicha, the sand art finally reveals the logo. Shot from a tourist's point of view, these ads show how each one discovers his/her own Rajasthan, and forms a unique bond with it. Adding to the excitement quotient of travelling - the new logo of Rajasthan Tourism says - Jane kya dikh jaye.
- ‘Shopkeeper’ Dubsmash by Gaurav Gera & They’re Absolutely ‘Shaandaar’
- This Hilarious Tribute To Rapper King Yo Yo Honey Singh Is Amazing
- Javed Akhtar Recites One Of His Greatest Poems “Waqt” In This Video
- Actress Shares Her Baby Bump In Her Bikini & It’s Applaudable!
- Epic Excuses By People Who Shop Offline..!!
- VIDEO: How Bollywood Awards Are Given Is The Funniest AND Saddest Thing
You may also like