Watching Their New Tourism Ads “Jane kya dikh jaye”.
Unveiling the logo The first introduction with Rajasthan Tourism, this advertisement unveils the logo quite creatively. It gives a glimpse of the rich heritage and culture of Rajasthan through the sand art. Taking us through the forts and palaces, the Ghoomar dance, and a man playing the traditional instrument Kamaicha, the sand art finally reveals the logo. Shot from a tourist's point of view, these ads show how each one discovers his/her own Rajasthan, and forms a unique bond with it. Adding to the excitement quotient of travelling - the new logo of Rajasthan Tourism says - Jane kya dikh jaye.
- Finally Wait Is Over! Much Awaited Movie “Dilwale” Trailer Released & It’s Just Awesome
- Arshi Khan Threatens to Rape Dhoni Kohli and Raina If They Do Not Win T20 World Cup
- Bipasha Basu’s First Hollywood Movie “THE LOVERS” Is Out With Its First Official Trailer
- The Photoshoot For The Swanky Audi R8 Worth Rs 93 Lakh Was Done Without Even Using The Car!
- Watch BREAKING : Mastermind Of Paris Terror Attack Killed In Police Raid.
- I Am A Bihari And I’m Tired Of Hearing These Hilariously Common Questions. Are You?
You may also like