OMG! SHOCKING! Mysterious Tunnel Found Under Old Indian Parliament
We all know that before 15th August, 1947, India was under the rule of England and there are many buildings which were made during that period but are still being used for various purposes. However, what we don’t know about these buildings is that they have their own old secrets which get discovered with passing time. A mysterious tunnel has been found under the floor of a building which was used as Old Indian Parliament and discovery of this tunnel is giving birth to a lot of speculations regarding its usage. The building dates back to 1911 when British made Delhi the capital of India and it is very difficult to say with confirmation what the use of this tunnel was. With time, a number of theories will take birth as well as many will die and it may be possible that we come to know the truth behind this tunnel, but for now, we can just wait for the investigators to further look into the matter and bring the truth out.
- Bipasha Basu’s First Hollywood Movie “THE LOVERS” Is Out With Its First Official Trailer
- I Used To Hate My Desk Job Until I Saw This One Minute Tribute
- 7 Classy Outfits That Are Must In Every Girl’s Wardrobe To Make Her More Appealing
- Meet ‘BULLET RANI’! This Bride Entered Her Marriage Hall On A Bullet
- Indian Girls are exposed! Find out here about our lies! Do you lie?
- Watch Now: The Trailer Of Tamasha Is Ah-Mazing!