Are you on Facebook? More importantly is your mom on Facebook?
Ever since my mom sent a friend request to me on Facebook, my feed has been inundated with comments like these: On someone else’s photo: “My daughter is the best. She is more beautiful! You cannot match my princess” Giving unsolicited advice to my friends: “Get married, umar ho gayi.” Commenting on my Facebook posts with unceasing tongue-in-cheek replies. You will not stop laughing after watching this video. Check it out:
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Watch Parody Of Adele’s “Hello” Is The Most Hilarious Thing
- Nimrat Kaur Talks About Trying Marijuana & Having A Lesbian Encounter!
- What Happens When Someone Ask For ATM Card and Pin In Public
- This Guy Made A Real ‘Thor’ Hammer That Only He Can Pick Up.
- She Was Going To Home At Night,You Have To Watch What Happened Next
- Watch First Song “PREM LEELA” Of Salman Khan Movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Is Out!
You may also like
This Is How ‘Channa Mereya’ Would Sound Like If There Was No Music. PURE GOLD!CelebrityEntertainment
Radhika Apte Shut Down A Journo Who Asked If Being Controversial Was Important For Her SuccessCelebrity
Watch The Beautiful Bond Dhoni Shares With His Childhood Friends, Chittu and ChottuEntertainmentSports