Watch How Mumbaikars Reacted When They Became Tourists In Their Own City
So American Tourister, in partnership with Uber, carried out a new initiative in Mumbai on Sunday, the 3rd of April. Using the UberTOURISTER option in their Uber apps, hundreds of citizens all over Mumbai embarked on a journey to explore their own city through the eyes of a tourist!
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Brings Free Internet Services Become Available To India
- This Guy’s Anger On Jasleen’s Cheap Act To Get Fame Is Justifiable
- Javed Akhtar Recites One Of His Greatest Poems “Waqt” In This Video
- New Song From Shahid Kapoor & Alia Bhatt’s “Shaandaar” Is Here, And It’s Too Much Fun!
- Mind Boggling Reply To Bilawal Bhutto’s Statement on Grabbing Kashmir
- Google Hurts Indian Sentiments Once Again: Map in AdSense Showing J&K Inside Pak & China
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports