See How We Have Become Slaves To These So Called Smart Phones
This is a superb short-film on how smart phones have taken over our lives. Facebook, Snapchat, Hike, Twitter… there are many social media platforms that can keep us connected to the whole world 24/7. But the sad truth is behind those fake emoticons that we so generously use, we are lacking real emotional connect and there is a depletion in real communication. These two folks have represented our present situation in a perfect manner, have a look. Do not forget to share it with your pals..!!
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- This Indian Girl Went To AMERICA On Hrithik’s Bday To Ask Foreigners Who Is He?
- Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To Watch
- “Dear Daddy, I Will Be Called A Whore” This Powerful Video Has An Important Message For Every Man In The World
- Gaurav Gera Shopkeeper Dubsmash with Virender Sehwag
- This Superb Video Tells What Bonding Is Amongst True Friends
- Here Is How Every Wannabe Model Behaves Like..!!
You may also like
Sorabh Pant Talks About Minorities In Pakistan In The Most Hilarious Yet Eye-Opening WayComicsEntertainment
In Gujarati Style: This Guy Gives The Most Hilarious Review Of Batman Vs SupermanComicsEntertainment
Watch: Spoof On Every Godman In India Is So On Point It’s Rolling Off The Floor HilariousFeaturedHumour