Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai. Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old. No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you) An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition. May her soul rest in peace.
- Kapil Sharma On A High In This Awesome Car Advertisement
- Watch What Happened to Bollywood Couples once ‘Happily Ever After’ ended?
- Prank On Rapper GONE Extremely WRONG! Prankster Beaten Up
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 – It’s Public You can Marry Your RIGHT HAND too!!!
- World’s Cheapest Smartphone Freedom 251 launched at Rs 251/-only. Buy It From Here…!
- Cab Driver Was To Rape Female Commuter, Suddenly Radio Announced What?
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports