Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai. Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old. No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you) An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition. May her soul rest in peace.
- I Am A Bihari And I’m Tired Of Hearing These Hilariously Common Questions. Are You?
- Men’s Fashion From Past 100 Years Covered In 3 Minutes.!!
- Awesome Video To Know How Many Types Of People You Find In A Gym. Checkout!
- Arshi Khan Threatens to Rape Dhoni Kohli and Raina If They Do Not Win T20 World Cup
- These Youtubers Did A Prank On Noida Police. What Happened Next Is Shocking
- Exclusive Teaser Of ‘Airlift’ Starring Akshay Kumar & Nimrat Kaur Is Out & It Looks Promising