Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai. Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old. No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you) An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition. May her soul rest in peace.
- See How A Woman Lost Her Life Only Due To Slight Carelessness
- This Girl Boldly Speaks What MEN Usually Think About WOMEN
- If You Do These Things On A Date, You Are GONE Man!
- India’s Facebook Timeline Is Quite Interesting To Watch
- What A Cop Did On An Indian Railway Station Is Extremely Shameful
- The Teaser Of ‘Dear Zindagi’ Is Out And It’s Full Of Love, Life And Laughter!
You may also like