Watch: This Armless Cricketer Made It To A State Para-Cricket Team.
We often tend to blame destiny for our problems or any impending struggles. But there are some of us that approach our problems with unprecedented bravery and end up conquering it, by defying all odds. Barcroft TV‘s video shows the story of Amir Hussain Lone, which is suffused with dollops of inspiration. Amir lost both his arms at a tender age of 8, but it didn’t hamper his dream of becoming a cricketer. Putting consistent efforts was his mantra and now, at the age of 26, he is the Captain of the Jammu and Kashmir state para-cricket team.
- Video: How A Smartphone Saved A Man’s Life From The Kidnapper
- Shiv Sena In Punjab Has Offered Rs. 1 Lakh Reward To Anybody Who Slaps Aamir Khan.
- Food Talk India’s puffed roti post gets them major bashing on social media
- WATCH: 3 Ways To Style Your High-Waist Jeans!
- OMG! This Video Shows How Difficult It Was To Transform SRK To Gaurav! Don’t Miss!
- Must Watch Video! Valentines Day & Moral Policing.