Watch: This Armless Cricketer Made It To A State Para-Cricket Team.
We often tend to blame destiny for our problems or any impending struggles. But there are some of us that approach our problems with unprecedented bravery and end up conquering it, by defying all odds. Barcroft TV‘s video shows the story of Amir Hussain Lone, which is suffused with dollops of inspiration. Amir lost both his arms at a tender age of 8, but it didn’t hamper his dream of becoming a cricketer. Putting consistent efforts was his mantra and now, at the age of 26, he is the Captain of the Jammu and Kashmir state para-cricket team.
- I Am A Daughter That Could Never Exist.
- Hilarious Ad Of Ram Rahim Selling His Own Products Is An Eye-Opener #Satire
- Watch! how Google CEO Pichai welcomed PM Narendra Modi to Silicon Valley
- Must Watch! How You Should Pitch Your Script To Famous Bollywood Directors.
- What An Amazing Experience Shared By This Man On Wagah Border Parade
- 8 Amazing Qualities Which Make Punjabis The Most Desirable Friends