Watch: This Armless Cricketer Made It To A State Para-Cricket Team.
We often tend to blame destiny for our problems or any impending struggles. But there are some of us that approach our problems with unprecedented bravery and end up conquering it, by defying all odds. Barcroft TV‘s video shows the story of Amir Hussain Lone, which is suffused with dollops of inspiration. Amir lost both his arms at a tender age of 8, but it didn’t hamper his dream of becoming a cricketer. Putting consistent efforts was his mantra and now, at the age of 26, he is the Captain of the Jammu and Kashmir state para-cricket team.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- See What Happens When Indian Couples Try Kamasutra Positions
- Watch: TV Actress Shama Sikander Shocks Everyone With Her ‘Sexaholic’ Performance
- I Got Molested – The other side of the story
- Watch! Innocent Girl Went To Hotel Room To Meet Him But The Guy Had Some Other Intention.
- Top 5 Hyderabadi Dishes Which You Must Try This Eid
- He Steps Up At A Doll By Mistake & Everything In His Life Starts Taking A Horrible Turn