This Man Is Giving Tough Competition To Google’s Driver-Less Car & Making India Proud!
This is something that can be just imagined but Dr. Roshi John, an Indian techie has developed a Tata Nano which doesn’t require drivers. Currently, he heads Tata Consultancy Services’ Robotics and Cognitive Systems in Kerala and was quite inspired for building the Tata Nano 5 years ago. This was when a taxi was booked by him for going home but found out that the driver was far more exhausted than him.
- Men Have a Hard Time Shopping With A Women See How This Adorable Little Girl Explains It
- Husband Knocks Out Big Bully Guy for Verbally Harassing His Wife
- Watch Sonam Kapoor Surprise Her Fan By Visiting Her Home With A Secret Diwali Gift!
- See What Happens When Indian Couples Try Kamasutra Positions
- India’s Top 5 Best Selling Cars And There Biggest Flaws..!!!
- This Short Film, “Ouch” By Neeraj Pandey Has A Humorous, But Real Take On Morality