This Man Is Giving Tough Competition To Google’s Driver-Less Car & Making India Proud!
This is something that can be just imagined but Dr. Roshi John, an Indian techie has developed a Tata Nano which doesn’t require drivers. Currently, he heads Tata Consultancy Services’ Robotics and Cognitive Systems in Kerala and was quite inspired for building the Tata Nano 5 years ago. This was when a taxi was booked by him for going home but found out that the driver was far more exhausted than him.
- Hilarious! Vir Das Explains The Difference Between India And Hinduism
- Don’t Miss This Sizzling Hot New Song From One Night Stand Starring Sunny Leone
- Hilarious Video For Every Indian Who Wants To Make Friends
- Watch! how Google CEO Pichai welcomed PM Narendra Modi to Silicon Valley
- Video Message Of Pak Model Qandeel For Afridi Will Give Indians A Good Laugh.
- Watch The Uncensored Clip From ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’