This Man Is Giving Tough Competition To Google’s Driver-Less Car & Making India Proud!
This is something that can be just imagined but Dr. Roshi John, an Indian techie has developed a Tata Nano which doesn’t require drivers. Currently, he heads Tata Consultancy Services’ Robotics and Cognitive Systems in Kerala and was quite inspired for building the Tata Nano 5 years ago. This was when a taxi was booked by him for going home but found out that the driver was far more exhausted than him.
- Hilarious Video Shows What Lyrics We Really Hear In Harry Potter’s Song
- Watch 70 years of “be a real man” in under two minutes.
- Watch: How A Wife Teaches Her Husband The Real Meaning Of Virginity?
- Checkout This Video “Kissa Random Party Ka” Make You Feel Nostalgic
- This Behind The Scenes Video Of The Famous #FollowMe Photo Series Is Beyond Brilliant
- Shocking! This Man In Tamil Nadu Forced A Little Kid To Smoke A Beedi.