Watch If Your Parents Are Not Familiar With Terms Like SWAG, YOLO And BRB
A few days back, I taught my mom what TBH meant. Some days later, she texted me saying TBVH. Confused, I asked her the meaning of this. And pat came her reply – To Be Very Honest, with some cool emoticon. *rolling eyes* Have you also tried coaching your parents in texting, only to leave it midway out of frustration? And you bailed and they learnt it anyway. Except they learnt it all wrong and now it comes back to bite your butt when you receive a text from your mother with emoticons and acronyms you can’t decipher. (Been there, done that!) Watch this funny video to see Abish Mathew as Mr. Viagrawal and many more bone-ticklish moments!
- This Video Will Show You The True After Effects Of Breakups
- Coca Cola’s Multipurpose Bottle Cap – An Awesome Idea For Making Awesome Society
- Checkout Hilarious Bollywood Songs Get A Makeover With Real Life Situations
- People With Such Mentality Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves..!!!
- Child Predator Experiment! Dangers Of Social Media, And It’s Scary Stuff
- Checkout! This Hilarious Encounter When A Guy Decides To Help A Pretty Girl
You may also like
- PeopleReality doseSocial