Video: India Gets Its First Underwater Restaurant
Introducing, Posiedon, India’s first underwater restaurant, now open for business in the city of Ahmedabad, The restaurant offers a unique choice to food lovers. Ahmedabad based businessman Bharat Bhatt runs the 32-seater restaurant which serves a range of vegetarian cuisine. The restaurant is situated 20-feet below the ground level and is said to be filled with around 4000 different species of fishes in it.
- Video Of Indian Independence & Partition Will Give You Goosebumps…
- Watch How Mumbaikars Reacted When They Became Tourists In Their Own City
- 10 Things Which Every Mid 20’s Girl Should Have
- Shining India: Now Plastic Waste Will Produce Diesel And Petrol For You
- New Job Opening: Executive Beggar..! Awesome Social Experiment
- The Ex-Member Of A Band Of Boys Karan Oberoi Is Back with Challa Song.