Video: India Gets Its First Underwater Restaurant
Introducing, Posiedon, India’s first underwater restaurant, now open for business in the city of Ahmedabad, The restaurant offers a unique choice to food lovers. Ahmedabad based businessman Bharat Bhatt runs the 32-seater restaurant which serves a range of vegetarian cuisine. The restaurant is situated 20-feet below the ground level and is said to be filled with around 4000 different species of fishes in it.
- SRK’s Acceptance Speech After Winning The Icon Of The Year Shows Him At His Humorous Best
- Blind Dates Can Be Hilariously Dangerous. Watch What Happens To This Poor Guy.
- I Am A Bihari And I’m Tired Of Hearing These Hilariously Common Questions. Are You?
- Watch This Mesmerizing Romantic Song “Pashmina” From The Movie Fitoor
- Hilarious Parody Of The Song “Tum Hi Ho” Is For Every ‘Chutiya’
- Every Man Will Wish For This S*XY SANTA