Video: India Gets Its First Underwater Restaurant
Introducing, Posiedon, India’s first underwater restaurant, now open for business in the city of Ahmedabad, The restaurant offers a unique choice to food lovers. Ahmedabad based businessman Bharat Bhatt runs the 32-seater restaurant which serves a range of vegetarian cuisine. The restaurant is situated 20-feet below the ground level and is said to be filled with around 4000 different species of fishes in it.
- Valentine Sucks For Couples In Long Distance. But This Girl Tried To Turn Things Around.
- Video: How A Smartphone Saved A Man’s Life From The Kidnapper
- Wow! Such An Impressive Tribute To Srk from Germans..!!
- Video: This Mash-Up Of Chasing Cars & Yeh Dooriyaan
- You will cry after watching this video of two orphan boys: A must watch!
- Watch! Brazilian Bollywood Fan Sings ‘Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai’ Like A Pro
You may also like