‘Palak’ From #ComedyNightsWithKapil Arrested For Mimicking Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim
Name: Indians Age: Not specified Virus: Humour Diagnosis: Offendisitis If you don’t believe in the above, then the following will convince you: Television actor, Kiku Sharda from Comedy Nights With Kapil has been taken into custody for mimicking Dera Sachcha Sauda leader Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insaan. Kiku Sharda has been taken into custody for 14 days at Haryana’s Kaithal by the police. Kiku who plays ‘Palak’ in the famous comedy show, has been booked under section 295 A of the Indian Penal Code (outraging religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious belief).
- WOW! Pyar Ka Punchnama Parody On Bans In India Is A Tight Slap On Indian Government
- What an Amazing Piece of Short Film…”Bloody Moustache”
- Girls! If You Believe Men Are Easy To Chase, This Video Will Change Your Perception
- What Mumbai Speaks About Vulgarity And Censorship Is Comical
- Watch: Pakistani Reporter Chand Nawab Beaten by Karachi Railway police
- Girls! Now You Can Defend Yourself With This Highly Advanced Pepper Spray