Here are 10 Things Which We Miss About Our Old Cars6.8 K shares
A Mother's Social Media Post Can Be Fatal12.3 K shares
India the land of festivals and when we are talking about festivals how can we forget about sweets. Raksha Bandhan- that celebrates the Sister-Brother loving relationship is about to come and on this festival the importance of sweets just doubles the joy of celebration. We are here with some delectable Indian sweets for you to choose and add more sweetness to your Sister-Brother bonding. Happy Raksha Bandhan
1) Gulab JamunGulab Jamun is prepared on all the festivals and marriages. These are golden color Khoya balls soaked in sugar syrup which has amazing taste.
2) RasmaliRasmali is an ultimate sweet dish which is prepared by thick milk and cottage cheese. Its taste is out of the world when served chilled.
3) GhewarGhewar is the traditional dessert of Rajasthan and Uttar pradesh. This is available in the market in the month of Saavan only and is the Special sweet of Rakshabandhan. SOURCE
4) JalebiJalebi is a unique dish which looks little complicated but its taste will make you fall in love with it. The saffron color of jalebi is lovely to see and the taste of this sweet is unbeatable when served with rabdi.
5) RasgullaAs the name suggests, this mouth watering desert is made of cheese filled with sugar syrup which is delicious. It is traditionally famous in Bengal but is available in every part of India.
6) kalakandKalakand not only looks exotic, but tastes exotic . This sweet is made of milk and cheese. it is mostly prepared in saawan. In Raksha Bandhan, Kalakand is very much in demand.
7) kaju barfiThis Dessert is preferred by most of the people in India. It is made of cashews and its mild sweetness makes it more Special. Kaju Barfi is the one of the main sweets on every festival of India and it is preferred to be given as a gift.
8) GujiyaGujiya not only looks beautiful...but its taste will make you fall in love with it. This is a traditional sweet of Uttar Pradesh, which is mostly prepared in Holi. This dessert has a special place in every festival.
Author: Deepika Bhatt
- Watch! If We Had Jumped To 2061 Instead Of 2016?
- Watch! Young Women Of The Red Brigade Are Fighting Back Against Sexual Harassment And Rape In India.
- Wanna Get Your Car Washed By Sunny Leone? Then Do This
- This Short Film, “Ouch” By Neeraj Pandey Has A Humorous, But Real Take On Morality
- EIC’s New Video Solves The Debate Of Single Screens Vs Multiplexes.
- Watch Video: Delhi Police Beats Up Girls In Front Of RSS Office
Recent Viral Affairs
1.5 K shares
4.4 K shares
4 K shares
4.6 K shares
8.3 K shares