Sorabh Pant Talks About Minorities In Pakistan In The Most Hilarious Yet Eye-Opening Way
If you thought racial discrimination is limited to India alone, you’re wrong. Pakistan faces it too. According to the Mint, Pakistani’s minorities now constitute only 3-4% of the population compared to 23% in 1947. In fact, there is a group that targets Shias, Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians. The reason? A dearth of humanity or just a classic move to shore up the political base.
- Checkout These Bollywood Badboys and Their Car Collection
- 5 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body
- Marital Rape Should Be Criminalized Or Not?
- Nitin Gupta Shares His Opinion On The “JNU Situation” And Free Speech In India
- A Superb Initiative By A Masked Man Regarding Clean India
- Watch: Pakistani Reporter Chand Nawab Beaten by Karachi Railway police