Checkout The Famous Bull Fighting Scene From “Baahubali” Was Shot
Making of Baahubali - Bull Fight Sequence
Ever wondered how Bhallaladeva fought the bull? With around 5000 VFX shots, up to 90% of Baahubali: The Beginning is comprised of visual effects. Here, we give you an insight into how some of these VFX heavy scenes were actually filmed. Executed by the talented Tau Film team, check out this video of the how Bhallaladeva’s bull fight sequence was achieved using green mattes and other props.Posted by Baahubali on Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Watch! Yashraj Is Back With A Wedding Web Series ‘Bang Baaja Baaraat’
- Watch: Hindu Neighbor Saw Muslim Guy Preparing For Celebration During Ind Vs Pak!
- Checkout This Girl’s Ugly Encounters Through Tender Dating App
- WOW! Pyar Ka Punchnama Parody On Bans In India Is A Tight Slap On Indian Government
- Drunk Driving By 3 Friends Changed Chandni’s Life Forever
- Kickass Replies! Women Masturbation Still Frowned Upon?