Checkout The Famous Bull Fighting Scene From “Baahubali” Was Shot
Making of Baahubali - Bull Fight Sequence
Ever wondered how Bhallaladeva fought the bull? With around 5000 VFX shots, up to 90% of Baahubali: The Beginning is comprised of visual effects. Here, we give you an insight into how some of these VFX heavy scenes were actually filmed. Executed by the talented Tau Film team, check out this video of the how Bhallaladeva’s bull fight sequence was achieved using green mattes and other props.Posted by Baahubali on Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Breath Taking Ultra-motion Camera Capturing 73000 Frames per Second
- Shocking? This Gay Guy Asks For Acceptance From Family.
- Bollywood Commentary! Navjot Singh Sidhus Commentate About ‘Mohabbatein’
- Superb Motivational Advertisement By Nescafe A Must Watch..!!
- Don’t Miss This Sizzling Hot New Song From One Night Stand Starring Sunny Leone
- WATCH: How To DIY The Ultimate Wrapped Skirt