Checkout The Famous Bull Fighting Scene From “Baahubali” Was Shot
Making of Baahubali - Bull Fight Sequence
Ever wondered how Bhallaladeva fought the bull? With around 5000 VFX shots, up to 90% of Baahubali: The Beginning is comprised of visual effects. Here, we give you an insight into how some of these VFX heavy scenes were actually filmed. Executed by the talented Tau Film team, check out this video of the how Bhallaladeva’s bull fight sequence was achieved using green mattes and other props.Posted by Baahubali on Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Awesome Song Gives A Whole New Meaning To “Tu Jaanta Nahi Mera Baap Kaun Hai”
- Hilarious Video Of Cops Smoking-up Weed..!!!
- OMG! 10 Most Ridiculous Things Bought By Billionares Across The World
- Are you on Facebook? More importantly is your mom on Facebook?
- Anonymous Hackers Prepare To Launch Cyber Attacks On ISIS
- How a Landslide Can Be So Devastating? These videos from World have the answer!
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial