Watch 70 years of “be a real man” in under two minutes.
Most educated people believe in women empowerment. They support the abolishment of baseless traditions such as dowry, sati pratha and widow shaming. Gradually people are getting over pre-set ‘protocols’ that a woman needs to follow and they are establishing their own identity with respect. However, is the same happening to men? A stay at home husband becomes less of a man and a man with a beard and a moustache becomes more of a man, why? Who decided these vain logics like a man wearing a pink shirt is homosexual in nature and a guy who can’t gulp down his whiskey in one sip is a wuss? This video by The Huffington Post has asked them now. Check it out!
- Watch This Guy Sings Top Bollywood Hits Of 2015 In Just 3.5 Minutes
- Hilarious Video Of Cops Smoking-up Weed..!!!
- Is Santa Claus real? Does he even exist in our lives? Check It Out!
- BoroPlus Cream Ad of Big B-Kangana Ranaut Everyone Is Talking About!
- Hilarious Chai Sutta Chronicles On The Perfect Gift Procurement
- Bollywood Songs Perfectly Capture Every Exam Hall Situation
You may also like