Watch 70 years of “be a real man” in under two minutes.
Most educated people believe in women empowerment. They support the abolishment of baseless traditions such as dowry, sati pratha and widow shaming. Gradually people are getting over pre-set ‘protocols’ that a woman needs to follow and they are establishing their own identity with respect. However, is the same happening to men? A stay at home husband becomes less of a man and a man with a beard and a moustache becomes more of a man, why? Who decided these vain logics like a man wearing a pink shirt is homosexual in nature and a guy who can’t gulp down his whiskey in one sip is a wuss? This video by The Huffington Post has asked them now. Check it out!
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Checkout Mastani Parody Of Ranveer Singh’s Malhari & Drake’s Hotline Bling
- Amazing Video On The Controversial Kiss Of Love Protest
- Checkout Amazing Answer From Girls When Asked Would They Mind If Their Husband Is NOT Virgin?
- A Unique Restaurant where Waiters are Differently Abled
- You Must Have Watched “Real Man Don’t Rape”, Now It’s “Don’t Tape”
- Mash-Up! Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ & Dil Se’s ‘Satrangi Re’ Sound Brilliant Together