Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To Watch
India’s journey in the World T20 2016 halted with the seven wicket defeat in the Semi-finals against West Indies and the dream of winning the World T20 came to an end in a painful manner. Once again, the focus will be on the Indian skipper MS Dhoni who has been the target of media for quite some time now and reporters are repeatedly asking him about his retirement. One reporter from a foreign media house asked Dhoni whether he would keep playing after this tournament and the manner in which Dhoni replied is just awesome. He called the reporter on the podium and asked him to sit beside him. Dhoni then asked him some questions regarding his fitness and career and made him answer the question himself which was asked by the reporter only.
- Don’t Miss This Sizzling Hot New Song From One Night Stand Starring Sunny Leone
- Must Watch! Hilarious Spoof of “PK” Advertisment…
- 15 things Only An Engineer Can Relate To..!!!
- Hats Off To This Woman Who Fights Back On Being Beaten And Harassed By A Man
- Hilarious Prank To Watch How Girls React When Someone Ask for Number
- What The Hell.. Ridiculous Short-Film Which Concludes Women’s Dressing Sense Is The Reason For Rapes.