Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To Watch
India’s journey in the World T20 2016 halted with the seven wicket defeat in the Semi-finals against West Indies and the dream of winning the World T20 came to an end in a painful manner. Once again, the focus will be on the Indian skipper MS Dhoni who has been the target of media for quite some time now and reporters are repeatedly asking him about his retirement. One reporter from a foreign media house asked Dhoni whether he would keep playing after this tournament and the manner in which Dhoni replied is just awesome. He called the reporter on the podium and asked him to sit beside him. Dhoni then asked him some questions regarding his fitness and career and made him answer the question himself which was asked by the reporter only.
- Teaser Of Sunny Leone’s “One Night Stand” Is Too Hot To Handle! Watch Alone…
- MUST WATCH! Mauka Mauka Guy Is Back With It’s New Ad For India Vs Pakistan Match On 19th.
- Epic Rap Battle Between Obama And Modi..!!!
- Watch How Delhi Reacted When Two People Tried Selling ‘Fresh Air’ For Rs. 2000!
- Only 5 Seconds And Entire Stock Of This Phone Was Sold Out : It’s Xiaomi Mi 3
- Make in India: Government Is Launching Its Own Operating System Replacing Microsoft Windows
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment