After denial, Government confirms “Ankit Fadia” is brand ambassador for “Digital India”
Ankit Fadia, who calls himself an ethical hacker, has been announced by the government "brand ambassador" for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "Digital India" plan last evening. Ankit Fadia put out this selfie from the Digital India event, where he claims he was appointed Brand Ambassador. Two days ago when Mr Fadia posted on Facebook that he had been appointed Brand Ambassador for "Digital India", at a time the mega project of Indian PM Narendra Modi's meetings with Silicon Valley giants in the US. Pretty sure he can "hack" their passwords and get back at them, right? RIGHT?
- Watch People Answer “What’s The One Piece Of Advice You’d Give to Anyone?”
- Watch Spoof Of Fan’s Trailer Is Worth Every Second Of Yours
- Husband Knocks Out Big Bully Guy for Verbally Harassing His Wife
- Watch Republic Day Special – I Feel Like Ajooba, Mein Hoon Indian Indian
- VIDEO reveals Truth: Modi sided Mark because Cameramen were saying “Side Please” to Mark.
- Tweet,Text And Get Updated With This Bracelet
You may also like