Watch This World’s Tallest Arc Bridge Over Chenab River
The Chenab Bridge is an arch bridge that is under construction over the Chenab river, between Bakkal and Kauri in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir. Once completed the bridge will be taller than the Eiffel Tower by 35 meters. Woah!
AFCONS has shared this video that shows how the construction of the world’s largest bridge to be, and the prospective methods and ways are just mind-blowing.
Check it out:
- Only 5 Seconds And Entire Stock Of This Phone Was Sold Out : It’s Xiaomi Mi 3
- Watch! Easiest Way To Book Tickets For Dilwale!
- See How We Have Become Slaves To These So Called Smart Phones
- ‘Patience Is The Key To Success’ This Video Proves It Why..!!
- This “4G KA CH*TIYAPA” Will Leave Your Stomach Aching With Laughter
- Hilarious! Never Ever Ask Your Boyfriend To Shave His Beard.
You may also like