Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is officially a dad!
Mark Zuckerberg is officially a dad! "Priscilla and I are so happy to welcome our daughter Max into this world," Zuckerberg posted on his Facebook page. Max is short for Maxima. To celebrate her birth, he and his wife, Priscilla Chan, plan to donate 99% of their Facebook shares - about $45 billion - to "advancing human potential and promoting equality" through a new organization called the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. Zuckerberg will still retain majority voting rights in Facebook. The new company will fund nonprofits and focus initially on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people, and building strong communities. Here's Zuckerberg's full post, including a letter that he and Chan wrote to their daughter about the world they hope she grows up in:
- Listen To The Last Flight Announcement Neerja Bhanot Before Her Plane Got Hijacked
- Video: From ROCKY HANDSOME remember Bombay Rockers’ Rock Tha Party?
- Baba Calmdev Takes On The World With His Company Karamjali.
- Watch This Rib-Tickling Trailer Of Tere Bin Laden : Dead or Alive
- Watch: Bharatnatyam-Popping Fusion Twin Sisters Are Back With Another Kickass Choreography
- Watch: This Man Imagined His Life With Indian Govt As His Girlfriend