Cab Driver Was To Rape Female Commuter, Suddenly Radio Announced What?
There is no denying the fact that rape cases in India are increasing by leaps and bounds. What’s more shocking and pathetic is that rapists are not given proper punishment on time. Additionally, we come across abominable remarks like “When being raped, she shouldn’t fight back. If she is silent, we won’t kill her.” Also we have heard an Indian politician saying, “BOYS WILL BE BOYS, MISTAKES WILL HAPPEN”. If a man rapes in China, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, they make sure it’s their last rape. Can we expect any such thing in India? Will India make sure? Watch an amazing video featuring a cab driver who was about to rape female commuter and just then, something was announced on the radio and he stopped. Have a Look:
- Sorry Boys! Playboy Magazine To Stop Publishing Pictures Of Naked Women
- Watch: Spoof On Every Godman In India Is So On Point It’s Rolling Off The Floor Hilarious
- This Cute Minion Mashup Of ‘Afghan Jalebi’ Is Absolutely Adorable
- You Must Have Watched “Real Man Don’t Rape”, Now It’s “Don’t Tape”
- Watch: Video Of The West Indies Team Celebrating Their Win.
- Watching Their New Tourism Ads “Jane kya dikh jaye”.
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
- editor's pickEntertainmentInnovation
- PeopleReality doseSocial