Watch This World’s Tallest Arc Bridge Over Chenab River
The Chenab Bridge is an arch bridge that is under construction over the Chenab river, between Bakkal and Kauri in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir. Once completed the bridge will be taller than the Eiffel Tower by 35 meters. Woah! AFCONS has shared this video that shows how the construction of the world’s largest bridge to be, and the prospective methods and ways are just mind-blowing. Check it out:
- When A Girl Plays With Barbie She Imagines Everything She Can Become
- What an Amazing Observation When A Middle Class Family Goes Out To A High-end Restaurant..!
- Three friends sit down to play Taboo one night. What happens next will blow your mind
- Watch! This Video Will Change Your Whole Perspective Towards Arranged Marriages
- Stop Everything & Watch This Viral Video Of A Little Boy Dancing To ‘Sorry’
- This Video Will Show You The True After Effects Of Breakups