Watch This World’s Tallest Arc Bridge Over Chenab River
The Chenab Bridge is an arch bridge that is under construction over the Chenab river, between Bakkal and Kauri in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir. Once completed the bridge will be taller than the Eiffel Tower by 35 meters. Woah! AFCONS has shared this video that shows how the construction of the world’s largest bridge to be, and the prospective methods and ways are just mind-blowing. Check it out:
- If Hollywood Super Heroes Were From India, Imagine How Would They Be Living Their Life..!!
- Checkout Women’s Fashion Of Past 100 Years In 2 minutes
- Epic SNAKE Chase Prank Gone Right!
- Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Terrorism From Religion
- Actress Shares Her Baby Bump In Her Bikini & It’s Applaudable!
- Meet ‘BULLET RANI’! This Bride Entered Her Marriage Hall On A Bullet