Watch This Video Explains Why Is Chennai Under Water?
This video uploaded by Indian Express Online, explains that it could be a man-made one. While some experts speculated that it could be because of strong El Nino (prolonged warming in the Pacific Ocean) and upper air divergence, it turns out the reason behind the calamitous flooding was something done by the authorities who released 30,000 cusecs from Chembarambakkam reservoir into the Adyar river, deluging the banks and the neighbourhoods. Also, poor urban planning may also be the reason behind this. Check it out!
- Did You Know Over 200 Feet Below The Earth, There Exists “Temples Of Humankind”?
- This romantic date will make you fall in love: Spread Love
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Brings Free Internet Services Become Available To India
- Epic Rap Battle Between Obama And Modi..!!!
- Couples Were Getting Blank Calls Many Times & Shockingly It Was From A Spirit
- Valentine Sucks For Couples In Long Distance. But This Girl Tried To Turn Things Around.
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports