Watch This Lesbian Couple Discussing Their Wedding
In a country where homosexuality is still frowned upon, LGBT-themed ads and social campaigns supporting the community, are seeing the light and are being welcomed effusively. Through little acts like these, we can see the change that we wish to witness in our country. Friday Fiction Films uploaded this video, titled Tabdeel (meaning change), aligns itself with a progressive message – a lesbian couple getting ready for their marriage. For around 3 minutes, the video aims a casual tone – girls meeting, talking about their marriage and the family’s acceptance, their relationship. Have a look:
- Controversial Photoshoot Based On Nirbhaya’s rape
- In the midst of Tensions Between India And Pak After Uri Attacks, This Guy Provides Some Comic Relief
- Actress Shares Her Baby Bump In Her Bikini & It’s Applaudable!
- Hilarious Video Depicts Troubles Of Not-So-Hot Girls In An Epic Way
- Video Of A Girl Who Can’t Cry For A Reason We All Are Responsible
- Kapoor Girls Showing Their MOVES In This Sizzling Badshah Song From “Veere Di Wedding”