Hilarious Video Captures Every Kind Of Girl In Sarojini Nagar Market
If you’re a girl and you’re at a hunt for trendy clothes at killer prices or looking for thrift shopping with healthy dollops of bargaining, Delhi’s Sarojini Nagar is your safest bet as it can never disappoint you. Because of this, it attracts women from all genres – college students, fashion designers, housewives, and even women from the corporate world. Whether women admit it or not, they secretly harbor love for this ultimate fashion pilgrimage. You can be a corporate drone, a newlywed, a Mama’s girl or a habitual hater from Mumbai, but you’ll relate to this video on all levels.
- If You Are Craving For A Smile, This Will Do The Trick.
- Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
- Checkout Delhi’s First LGBTQ Parade Held At Connaught place
- This Engaging Video Will Show You How ‘Koffee With Karan’ Changed Alia Bhatt’s Life Forever
- Watch Amusing Reactions Of Indian Aunties When Asked About Their ‘Kaamwaalis’
- Epic Advertisement : New Phillips Men’s Body Grooming Trimmer
You may also like