Watch: Smriti Irani Silences Everyone In Lok Sabha With Her Amazing Speech On JNU
In this brilliant speech, HRD Minister Smriti Irani in Lok Sabha about HCU student Rohith Vemula suicide case and JNU anti national row. Smriti Irani, in her speech, attacked Congress and Rahul Gandhi for using Rohith Vemula death and JNU row for political motives. Smriti Irani further challenged anyone to name her caste, claiming that she never indulged in caste politics. This video is a tight slap on the faces of those who attempt to hijack incidents (even the death of a student) and give it a political spin, a tight slap on the faces of those who attempt to infuse religious, political agenda into the impressionable minds of the youth of this country, and a tight slap on the faces of those who despise the Supreme Court and the state, but ironically have to plead bail under the same judiciary system itself.
- GIRLS MUST WATCH! How You Can Make Sure If There’s Hidden Camera In Changing Room
- Hilarious Prank To Watch How Girls React When Someone Ask for Number
- Epic Stand-up Comedy By Kenny Sebastian On Indians And White People With Their Problems
- Americans Watched The “Bulleya” Video And Couldn’t Contain Their Excitement. Pure Gold!
- They Are Too Indians: National Anthem Sung By Transgenders
- This Indian Girl Went To AMERICA On Hrithik’s Bday To Ask Foreigners Who Is He?
You may also like
“Dear Daddy, I Will Be Called A Whore” This Powerful Video Has An Important Message For Every Man In The WorldFeaturedLifeViral