Tweet,Text And Get Updated With This Bracelet
This is not an ordinary bracelet...this will not only increase the beauty of your wrist but will also make you famous. This is "RITOT WATCH". This watch/bracelet is something which you would have never seen. Once connected, projections reveal the caller’s name, text messages, reminders, emails, tweets, facebook posts, and more. A single bracelet costs $120 (£70) – although it is expected to retail for $160 (£94) when it's released. KEY POINTS ABOUT THIS WATCH 1.This watch is designed by Ukrainian-based Michael Medvid 2.Its projector beams notifications and the time onto the wearer’s hand 3.Notifications are projected by tapping or shaking the Ritot. 4.Projections last 10 seconds and the bracelet can be synced with a phone. 5.Alternatively, the watch will vibrate when notifications are received. Watch how this watch works and share with your friends.
- Child Predator Experiment! Dangers Of Social Media, And It’s Scary Stuff
- WATCH: Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Puppy
- Sorry Boys! Playboy Magazine To Stop Publishing Pictures Of Naked Women
- Checkout This Video Featuring What People Really Think About Weddings
- This Electrifying Anthem Is All You Need To Awaken The Indian Within You
- This Kid is Viral on Internet, Did You See Him?