Perks of Drinking Coffee
Do you love to drink coffee then it’s a must read for you. A few cups of coffee in a day can add up a much to your health. Here are some health benefits which you can easily gain by sipping some cups of coffee.
1) AntioxidantsCoffee is rich source of antioxidants and drinking 1 to 5 cups of coffee helps in reducing the risk of diseases like dementia and Alzheimer.
2) Stress Buster And Mood EnhancerIf you are working late night or you are stressed, then a cup of coffee can reduce your stress and change your mood. It is not only amazing stress buster but also makes you feel energetic.
3) Good for liverThose who consume alcohol are prone to liver diseases but coffee intake can help you to prevent yourself from liver inflammation. Just increasing your coffee intake by 2 cups can prevent you from liver disease.
4) Keeps your brain healthierDrinking Coffee is good for your brain too...intake of 3-4 cups can make your brain healthier and faster. This makes your brain fresh and stress free which helps in building a healthy brain.
5)Helps in Defeating DiabetesFrequent intake of low caffeine can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes so its even good for people prone to diabetes. Study shows that drinking 4 cups daily can make you much more healthier. SOURCE
- 10 Things that will make you feel proud to be an Indian!
- Caution : Poonam Pandey Grabbing Eyeballs In The Name Of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s offers Patanjali Atta Noodles ‘Cheaper Than Rivals’
- WTF! This Crazy Guy Wants To Expose His Own Dad
- Skaters Danced To The Tune Of Bollywood Garba & Won The Championship! Check It Out
- Checkout The Year 2014 From A Comedian’s Perspective..!!!
You may also like