Parent Should Worry About When School Teacher Visits A Student’s Home
A child’s mind is like a blank state and children are curious creatures. Think about it – they touch everything, they pick up stuff off the shelves, they touch fancy glass decoration in your neighbours. They often question: What is that? Who is that? What is that sound? What is that smell? How long until we get there?…basically they “get into” stuff. They’re naturally interested in their surroundings. And therefore, as parents, it’s imperative to recognize the role of curiosity in your child’s life and make sure that they learn the right things and imbibe them as it paves a path on how they perceive the world. Watch this thought provoking encounter between parents and teacher.
- American’s Reaction To Indian Snacks Is Super Funny
- This Corn Seller In Coimbatore Makes Music While Selling Corn.
- A Mother’s Social Media Post Can Be Fatal
- Only 5 Seconds And Entire Stock Of This Phone Was Sold Out : It’s Xiaomi Mi 3
- Here are 10 Things Which We Miss About Our Old Cars
- Two Huge Cricket Fans Of India & Pak Had An Epic War! Any Guesses Who Wins?