Parent Should Worry About When School Teacher Visits A Student’s Home
A child’s mind is like a blank state and children are curious creatures. Think about it – they touch everything, they pick up stuff off the shelves, they touch fancy glass decoration in your neighbours. They often question: What is that? Who is that? What is that sound? What is that smell? How long until we get there?…basically they “get into” stuff. They’re naturally interested in their surroundings. And therefore, as parents, it’s imperative to recognize the role of curiosity in your child’s life and make sure that they learn the right things and imbibe them as it paves a path on how they perceive the world. Watch this thought provoking encounter between parents and teacher.
- Hollywood Actor Robin Williams Passes Away At The Age Of 63
- Karan Johar Finally Breaks Silence On The ADHM Ban Controversy And Now We Are The Jury
- Video: This Is How Creative Exploitation Works In The Art Industry
- Odd-Even Formula To Be Implemented In Mumbai Too?
- Watch This Guy! He Abused His Grandma In Public & What People Did With Him
- Hate Story 3 Beats Parts 1 & 2 For Its Many S*X Scenes That Will Drag You To Theatres
You may also like