Indian Teenager Has 232 Teeth Removed In A ‘World Record’ Operation!
This Indian teen Ashik Gavai has undergone a surgery which no one can imagine about. This little boy had 232 teeth. Surgeons have removed 232 teeth from his mouth. Ashik was admitted to JJ Hospital in Mumbai last week with swelling in his lower jaw. The 17-year-old was suffering from a condition known as complex odontoma or benign tumor of the tooth. Watch this shocking video and share to aware your friends.
- WATCH: Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Puppy
- Watch This Song By Sonu Nigam And India’s 1st Transgender Band.
- Watch Ugleepath, A Spoof Where Vijay Deenanath Chauhan Fights To Ban
- Changing Mindsets: There Is No shame In Being A Girl And Acting Like A Girl
- Watch Republic Day Special – I Feel Like Ajooba, Mein Hoon Indian Indian
- A Fan Challenged SRK To Do 300 Push Ups And He Did It, Check It Out.
You may also like