‘Nidar’, India’s Lightest Ever Revolver, Is All Set To Be Launched Today
Boosting the 'Make in India' initiative, the Rifle Factory Ishapore has indigenously developed country's lightest revolver 'Nidar' which weighs merely 250 grams, much lighter than 'Nirbheek' (500 grams), which was exclusively designed for women. The premier Indian small arms manufacturer, will launch the revolver on February 2 and both men and women having valid arms license can buy it, at one-third price of .32 caliber Nirbheek which cost around Rs 1,22,000. Speaking to TOI, officer in-charge of the Ishapore arms factory, P K Aggarwal said, "The .22 caliber Nidar is lightest revolver ever made in India with cheapest price tag of Rs 35,000 only. The revolver is capable of firing eight rounds loaded in a revolving chamber against Nirbheek which has only six rounds capacity."
- Don’t Understand Women? Here’s A List Of All The Confusing Things Your Girlfriend Says.
- Checkout The Turkish Version Of ‘London Thumakda’ from QUEEN.
- SpiceJet Airlines Tells People Flight Is Full & Charges 22,000 For A Ticket But Reality Will Shock You
- Javed Akhtar Recites One Of His Greatest Poems “Waqt” In This Video
- Have You Ever Watched These Evergreen Ads For Raksha Bandhan?
- Warning: Exclusive Footage Of Demon On Obama’s Visit To Kenya