Meet The Lion Queens Of India, The Bravehearts Who Rescue Lions In Gir National Park
For rescuing lions in a forest, you need to display a humungous amount of valor other than being adept. But for these ladies, it seems as easy as ABC. Meet the lion queens of India, who rescue lions in Gir Forest National Park, Gujarat, which is home to Asiatic Lions and many leopards. Gujarat employed this team of women in the year 2007, thus becoming the first state in India to do so. Till now, they have rescued 627 lions – making it the only wildlife sanctuary in the world to attain such feat.
- The Narco Test Video Of Krishna Is Out And It Is As Surprising As Aarushi Talwar’s Murder Case.
- Must Watch Video! Valentines Day & Moral Policing.
- Here are 10 Things Which We Miss About Our Old Cars
- Dreams Do Come True – Story Of A Beggar Who Has Some Amazing Talent
- WOW! This Is Baby Elephant’s Raw Footage Is The Cutest Video Ever..!!
- Watch: Pakistani Reporter Chand Nawab Beaten by Karachi Railway police