Meet The Lion Queens Of India, The Bravehearts Who Rescue Lions In Gir National Park
For rescuing lions in a forest, you need to display a humungous amount of valor other than being adept. But for these ladies, it seems as easy as ABC. Meet the lion queens of India, who rescue lions in Gir Forest National Park, Gujarat, which is home to Asiatic Lions and many leopards. Gujarat employed this team of women in the year 2007, thus becoming the first state in India to do so. Till now, they have rescued 627 lions – making it the only wildlife sanctuary in the world to attain such feat.
- Video Teaches All The Forever Alone Souls Out There – How NOT To Approach Girls
- Couples Were Getting Blank Calls Many Times & Shockingly It Was From A Spirit
- Did You See This Funny Song Based On Salman Khan’s Tweets? Check it out
- Watch A Website Where You Can Slap Aamir Khan! Shiv Sena, I Want My Rs 1 Lakh Reward
- New Job Opening: Executive Beggar..! Awesome Social Experiment
- In This Video Watch Samsung Making Fun Of Iphone Battery