Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
After the endless debates on religious intolerance in India, one thing is for sure: Religious discord and intolerance still divides our nation and it isn't something to be proud of. From meat bans to killing cows, Hindu-Muslim religious conflicts still continue to exist. Forget human beings, even animals like goats and cows have not been spared. Mere animals have been used and manipulated as religious symbols or champions of a cause. To express these sentiments and fear, actor and comedian Javed Jaffrey spoke about at a lecture in Bangalore. Jaffrey's speech had a poem which spoke about one larger point: How and why religious divide is the worst thing to have happened to India.
Gaaye Hindu ho gayee Aur bakra musalman ho gaya !!Posted by Abdul Wahab Ekkeri on Monday, December 14, 2015
- This New Ad Of Kangana, Virat And Dhoni Is Out And You Are Going To Dance To Their Tunes! We Bet!
- Only 5 Seconds And Entire Stock Of This Phone Was Sold Out : It’s Xiaomi Mi 3
- Mellow Cover Of ‘Pari Hoon Main’ Will Get You Swaying Along In No Time
- Watch This 90s Bollywood Mashup Will Totally Win Over Your Heart
- Dalit Family Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Naked By UP Police
- #ShutDownNDTV: Modi ‘bhakts’ call NDTV anti-national, demands government to shut down channel