Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
After the endless debates on religious intolerance in India, one thing is for sure: Religious discord and intolerance still divides our nation and it isn't something to be proud of. From meat bans to killing cows, Hindu-Muslim religious conflicts still continue to exist. Forget human beings, even animals like goats and cows have not been spared. Mere animals have been used and manipulated as religious symbols or champions of a cause. To express these sentiments and fear, actor and comedian Javed Jaffrey spoke about at a lecture in Bangalore. Jaffrey's speech had a poem which spoke about one larger point: How and why religious divide is the worst thing to have happened to India.
Gaaye Hindu ho gayee Aur bakra musalman ho gaya !!Posted by Abdul Wahab Ekkeri on Monday, December 14, 2015
- How Would Be Life Without Porn: Have A Glimpse.!
- Watch: First Ad Of Sania-Shoaib Malik Released In Pakistan
- Watch Hilarious Video When You Reply To Spam Emails!
- The Teaser Of ‘Dear Zindagi’ Is Out And It’s Full Of Love, Life And Laughter!
- OMG! Ajay Devgan & Kajol go viral on a Porn Site
- Checkout This Video Struggles Of Every NRI Coming To India
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports