Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
After the endless debates on religious intolerance in India, one thing is for sure: Religious discord and intolerance still divides our nation and it isn't something to be proud of. From meat bans to killing cows, Hindu-Muslim religious conflicts still continue to exist. Forget human beings, even animals like goats and cows have not been spared. Mere animals have been used and manipulated as religious symbols or champions of a cause. To express these sentiments and fear, actor and comedian Javed Jaffrey spoke about at a lecture in Bangalore. Jaffrey's speech had a poem which spoke about one larger point: How and why religious divide is the worst thing to have happened to India.
Gaaye Hindu ho gayee Aur bakra musalman ho gaya !!Posted by Abdul Wahab Ekkeri on Monday, December 14, 2015
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Checkout New Song From Sanam Re By Arijit Singh Is Amazing!
- Mellow Cover Of ‘Pari Hoon Main’ Will Get You Swaying Along In No Time
- Watch How The Story Of Two Lovers Captures All The Basic Human Emotions
- 5 Most embarrasing moments of bollywood celebs
- What Happens When A Girl Asking For DI*K Size from Strangers!
- Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
You may also like
Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death YesterdayCelebrityFeaturedNewsPeopleViral
Shiv Sena Member ASSAULTS Shopkeeper For Refusing To Give Him FREE Vada PavsReality doseSocialViral
WATCH: Actor Sanjay Dutt Released From Pune’s Yerwada Central JailNewsPeople