Epic Source Of Inspiration Reshma : The World Is Listening To Her Have You Heard Her?
The campaign was started on 30 August by 'Make Love Not Scars' with Communication Partner: Ogilvy India | Production Manager: 1st December, garnered worldwide support and so far more than 100K people have signed the petition appealing our prime minister Narendra Modi to ban acid sale. The motive of the campaign is to strictly regulate acid sales as per the laws and make it un-accessible to the common people. We thank BBC World, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mail Online, ABC News, TIME, Mashable, Mirror, People, The Independent, Mumbai Mirror, Firstpost, The Indian Express, The Huffington Post, Hindustan Times, and everyone who joined our efforts and helped us spread the word. If you have still not signed the petition, please do. Have a look at the beauty tips by Reshma with a heart wrenching message at the end.
1. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get perfect red lips
2. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to apply eyeliner
3. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get rid off dark spots naturallyDo not forget to share it with your pals.!!
- Checkout Mastani Parody Of Ranveer Singh’s Malhari & Drake’s Hotline Bling
- Indian Teenager Has 232 Teeth Removed In A ‘World Record’ Operation!
- This 12-Year-Old Video Of Nargis Fakhri Auditioning For America’s Next Top Model Is So Cute
- Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
- Rahul Gandhi Thinks Steve Jobs Was From Microsoft, And Honestly Nothing Could Be Funnier
- India’s First Transgender Band’s New Song With Zanai Bhosle, #HilPoriHila Is Going Viral