Epic Source Of Inspiration Reshma : The World Is Listening To Her Have You Heard Her?
The campaign was started on 30 August by 'Make Love Not Scars' with Communication Partner: Ogilvy India | Production Manager: 1st December, garnered worldwide support and so far more than 100K people have signed the petition appealing our prime minister Narendra Modi to ban acid sale. The motive of the campaign is to strictly regulate acid sales as per the laws and make it un-accessible to the common people. We thank BBC World, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mail Online, ABC News, TIME, Mashable, Mirror, People, The Independent, Mumbai Mirror, Firstpost, The Indian Express, The Huffington Post, Hindustan Times, and everyone who joined our efforts and helped us spread the word. If you have still not signed the petition, please do. Have a look at the beauty tips by Reshma with a heart wrenching message at the end.
1. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get perfect red lips
2. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to apply eyeliner
3. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get rid off dark spots naturallyDo not forget to share it with your pals.!!
- Shiv Sena In Punjab Has Offered Rs. 1 Lakh Reward To Anybody Who Slaps Aamir Khan.
- Sometimes Twins Can Create A Big Mess, Watch This Video To Know How
- Amusing Video On How To Pick Up Girls In A Bar Has The Most Unexpected Plot Twist
- Two Huge Cricket Fans Of India & Pak Had An Epic War! Any Guesses Who Wins?
- Watch This Guy Which Shot By Gun!What Happened Next Is Scary
- He Spent All His Savings For His Son’s Studies But His Son Is No More: His Life Will Inspire You