After Meat Ban, Muslim man launches petition demanding Ban Vegetables On Bakr-Eid
The "Meat Ban" created a major issue in India. People spoke about it with aggression and found it a violation of their rights. Falah Faisal a Muslim Man from Bangalore has started a hilarious petition on Change.org demanding a ban vegetables this Bakr-Eid. Last week, the government imposed a ban on meat in several Indian cities, citing the Jain festival of "Paryushan". The petition has so far received just over 500 backers and is still 1000 supporters away from achieving its goal.
- What A Cop Did On An Indian Railway Station Is Extremely Shameful
- He Spent All His Savings For His Son’s Studies But His Son Is No More: His Life Will Inspire You
- Watch This Cute Baby Arguing With Dog
- Desserts to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan
- Watch: ‘I Am Pregnant With Shahid Afridi’s Baby’ Says Arshi Khan!
- He Took The Game Of Chor-Police To A Different Level Altogether
You may also like