After Meat Ban, Muslim man launches petition demanding Ban Vegetables On Bakr-Eid
The "Meat Ban" created a major issue in India. People spoke about it with aggression and found it a violation of their rights. Falah Faisal a Muslim Man from Bangalore has started a hilarious petition on Change.org demanding a ban vegetables this Bakr-Eid. Last week, the government imposed a ban on meat in several Indian cities, citing the Jain festival of "Paryushan". The petition has so far received just over 500 backers and is still 1000 supporters away from achieving its goal.
- This Indian Girl’s Slam Poetry For Girls In Pakistan
- Watch: Girl Reveals The Ultimate Secret Behind Click-Bait Videos & Stuffs
- In Gujarati Style: This Guy Gives The Most Hilarious Review Of Batman Vs Superman
- AIB Is Back with Something We Should All Worry About.
- Watch! Moral Policing Or Intolerance?
- This Valentine’s Musical Face-Off ‘DAL Vs COUPLES’ Is Too Awesome To Ignore