What is the one thing you fear the most? Dark? Ghosts? Spirits?
When we think of anything horrific, we inevitably picture a lonely bungalow at night, with a lady in white loitering around. But the truth is, fear is subjective. Here is a short thriller film made by RunwayAdda, exploring that subjectivity of fright in every human. Have a look of horrific short film:
- Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
- Watch This Terrifying CCTV Footage Of A SBI Bank Robbery In Lucknow
- Hilarious What Happened, Mark Zuckerberg Came Between Modi and Camera
- Boys Don’t Cry..!! An Initiative For Domestic Voilence
- These 2 Shah Rukh Fans Came Up With A Sentimental Tribute For SRK’s 50th Birthday
- Video: Man Beaten To Death In Kerala In Broad Daylight