18-Yr Boy Lands Up In Jail As He Was Trying To Take Selfie With Lady DM
A teenage guy landed up in jail for a fortnight in UP and his crime was that he made an attempt of taking a selfie with Bulandshahr DM. 18-yr Farad Ahmad has been accused of “getting too close” to district magistrate Chandrakala and had been detained for the same on Monday; however, he got bail on Thursday. Belonging to Kamalpur, Farad attempted for clicking a selfie with Chandrakala while she had been discussing several local problems. What’s more, the guy was warned frequently and he didn’t even seek permission prior to clicking pics but he kept on taking “perfect picture” with her. Here’s a video in this connection:
- OMG! Khap Panchayat Declares Husband-Wife As Brother & Sister.
- This Is How ‘Channa Mereya’ Would Sound Like If There Was No Music. PURE GOLD!
- Watch 70 years of “be a real man” in under two minutes.
- What is the one thing you fear the most? Dark? Ghosts? Spirits?
- Must Watch! Arranged Divorce Which Shows Separation In A Hilarious way
- What It Feels Like To Be Bhaizoned Or Friendzoned By Your Crush
You may also like