18-Yr Boy Lands Up In Jail As He Was Trying To Take Selfie With Lady DM
A teenage guy landed up in jail for a fortnight in UP and his crime was that he made an attempt of taking a selfie with Bulandshahr DM. 18-yr Farad Ahmad has been accused of “getting too close” to district magistrate Chandrakala and had been detained for the same on Monday; however, he got bail on Thursday. Belonging to Kamalpur, Farad attempted for clicking a selfie with Chandrakala while she had been discussing several local problems. What’s more, the guy was warned frequently and he didn’t even seek permission prior to clicking pics but he kept on taking “perfect picture” with her. Here’s a video in this connection:
- Teaser: Yo Yo Honey Singh Is A Complete Superhero In His Latest Movie ‘Zorawar’
- A Cool Device Invented In India For Those Intangled Headphones..!!
- Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s offers Patanjali Atta Noodles ‘Cheaper Than Rivals’
- VIDEO reveals Truth: Modi sided Mark because Cameramen were saying “Side Please” to Mark.
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi is speaking in Lok Sabha and has attacked PM Modi over the issue of black money.
- Indian Girls are exposed! Find out here about our lies! Do you lie?