The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
Ladies, religion, and lipsticks have such an interesting association with each other, isn’t that so? Presently here is a film which at long last showcases it.
Lipstick Under My Burkha is an account of four ladies, who attempt to wind up under the shade of the burkha, the security of it and the instabilities inside them. This trailer transferred by Prakash Jha Productions featuring prepared on-screen characters like Ratna Pathak and Konkana Sen Sharma with other capable newcomers, appears to guarantee to offer voice to the generally burkha-clad ladies of India who are more than just faces shrouded away. There is something else entirely to ponder about the opportunity to be human.
- Trailer Of Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Out & Melisandre Is Getting Naked Again!
- “Brave, Fearless, And Flawless”. This Poem Is Everything That Women Stand For Today
- WATCH: Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Puppy
- Video From Neerja Will Make You Wish Shekhar Ravjiani Was Your Boyfriend!
- Watch: This Man Imagined His Life With Indian Govt As His Girlfriend
- First Song Of Hate Story 3 Is Out & It Has Zarine Khan & Sharman Joshi Making Out In Every Possible Way!
You may also like
First Song Of Hate Story 3 Is Out & It Has Zarine Khan & Sharman Joshi Making Out In Every Possible Way!EntertainmentFeaturedPeople