Karan Johar Finally Breaks Silence On The ADHM Ban Controversy And Now We Are The Jury
Following two weeks of hush, Karan Johar has at last talked. Karan Johar's last contention was in support of Pakistani performing artist Fawad Khan saying that craftsmanship shouldn't be kept to any outskirts. From that point forward he has recieved dangers and the film 'Ae Dil Hai Muskil' has been banned from every single theater. MNS has debilitated that they won't give ADHM a chance to discharge anyplace, not even in multiplexes. Many individuals from the business including Anurag Kashyap have approached to bolster KJo and the group, yet this time, he has talked (transferred by Filmfare Official). He has recognized the yield of the Army, he is appallingly harmed that individuals feel that he doesn't love the country enough and he disapproves of fear based oppression. Yet, despite everything he has a got a point. Presently it's on us. What do you all need to say?
- Watch This Video At Your Own Risk, If You’re Trying To Crack An Interview.
- Skaters Danced To The Tune Of Bollywood Garba & Won The Championship! Check It Out
- Checkout The Famous Bull Fighting Scene From “Baahubali” Was Shot
- Watch Hilarious Video When You Reply To Spam Emails!
- A Golden Heart: He Is Poor But What He Does Makes Him Richest
- Warning: Adult Content – Epic Taare Zameen Par Song Spoof
You may also like