Karan Johar Finally Breaks Silence On The ADHM Ban Controversy And Now We Are The Jury
Following two weeks of hush, Karan Johar has at last talked. Karan Johar's last contention was in support of Pakistani performing artist Fawad Khan saying that craftsmanship shouldn't be kept to any outskirts. From that point forward he has recieved dangers and the film 'Ae Dil Hai Muskil' has been banned from every single theater. MNS has debilitated that they won't give ADHM a chance to discharge anyplace, not even in multiplexes. Many individuals from the business including Anurag Kashyap have approached to bolster KJo and the group, yet this time, he has talked (transferred by Filmfare Official). He has recognized the yield of the Army, he is appallingly harmed that individuals feel that he doesn't love the country enough and he disapproves of fear based oppression. Yet, despite everything he has a got a point. Presently it's on us. What do you all need to say?
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- 7 Things That a Man Should Never Disclose To His Woman – Issued In Interest Of Every Man!
- Wow..! Kitkat Has Come Up With Such An Amazing Advertisment On This Diwali
- Watch! This Video Will Change Your Whole Perspective Towards Arranged Marriages
- He Was Desperate To Marry Her But She Kept On Refusing. Checkout The Reason.
- Checkout The Year 2014 From A Comedian’s Perspective..!!!
- After Ajmal Kasab Another Terrorist Caught Alive, Here is His Exclusive Interview