WTF! Four Nude Women did Bollywood Dancing at Times Square to “SRK” song “Chammak Challo”
At 9:45 p.m. on September 19, Times Square,NY people were shocked to see four nude women breaking it down to a popular Bollywood song "Chammak Challo", dressed in body paint. A press release said they were “defying authorities and breaking Indian culture”. At the end of the dance, it was revealed that the dance was a marketing stunt for "Rebtel", an international calling plan. Yes, this really happened. Watch the full (obviously NSFW) video here, at your own risk and don't forget to share it with your pals..!!
- Google Hurts Indian Sentiments Once Again: Map in AdSense Showing J&K Inside Pak & China
- Shah Rukh Khan Gets a Sultan-Style Birthday Hug From Salman
- PM Modi and Zuckerberg Changes Profile Pictures to support ‘Digital India’
- This Mother’s Worst Nightmare Came True When Her Daughter Revealed Something..!
- Girl Burns Kartik Aaryan With Her Version Of The Famous Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Rant
- A Fan Challenged SRK To Do 300 Push Ups And He Did It, Check It Out.
You may also like