Watch Parody Of Adele’s “Hello” Is The Most Hilarious Thing
Hello.. hello, awaz nahi aa rahi hai’. As an Indian it’s your duty to identify with this statement. It’s what you hear in trains, buses, at work, at home, it’s the most indian way of saying ‘My network operator has lost the network dog that used to follow me around with signal, because now I have no signal’. If Adele were an Indian trying to get her simcard working, she’d be proud of this video.
- Top 4 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000: Which One You Own?
- Pakistan’s Former ISI Chief Gives Open Challenge To India, Attack On Us And Finish This Dispute
- Epic SNAKE Chase Prank Gone Right!
- Watch Ranveer Singh’s Special Return Gift to Hrithik – Eye to Eye Dubsmash..!!
- Watch! A Mother’s Love Is No Different Across The Border.
- Eversince She Killed Herself That Night,Her Parents Died Everyday
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial