Why People Are Criticizing This Airtel Ad-Women Being A Boss?
Airtel has broadcasted this ad lately and facing a lot of criticism from the people regarding the script. In India, sadly the women are considered to be in lower position in comparison to their husbands. But this ad is beyond this thinking and it shows that how an Indian women is a perfect boss and then at home she manages her family. Interestingly, the ad is directed by Vinil Mathew, director of Bollywood movie Hasee Toh Phasee, starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra in the main leads. Watch this video and then think if their is any problem with its content? Like and do not forget to share!
- Watch This Video Of An Army Officer Being Rescued From Siachen Avalanche, After 6 Days
- Ola Came Up With Epic Marketing Technique By Drivers Like Narain Karthikeyan
- Epic Video On Things That Every Engineers Are Tired Of Hearing Everyday
- Watch! Aditya Roy Kapoor and Katrina Kaif Hot Kissing Scene from the Movie FITOOR Are Going Viral!
- Watch: 10 Fastest Stumpings By Dhoni That Prove He Is Even Faster Than 4G
- Every Indian Should Watch This Heart-Breaking Yet Brutally Honest Message By Farmers