Why People Are Criticizing This Airtel Ad-Women Being A Boss?
Airtel has broadcasted this ad lately and facing a lot of criticism from the people regarding the script. In India, sadly the women are considered to be in lower position in comparison to their husbands. But this ad is beyond this thinking and it shows that how an Indian women is a perfect boss and then at home she manages her family. Interestingly, the ad is directed by Vinil Mathew, director of Bollywood movie Hasee Toh Phasee, starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra in the main leads. Watch this video and then think if their is any problem with its content? Like and do not forget to share!
- Watch! Moral Policing Or Intolerance?
- How Afghanistan Cricket Team Was Welcomed In Their Country Is Something To Learn From
- Mashup Of Beyoncé And ‘Choli Ke Peeche’ Couldn’t Have Done A Better Job
- Qawwali On A.R. Rahman’s “Khwaja Mere Khwaja” Is The Best Tribute
- Bengaluru Students Trolled Rahul Gandhi When He Asked About Swacch Bharat
- India’s Facebook Timeline Is Quite Interesting To Watch
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment