Why People Are Criticizing This Airtel Ad-Women Being A Boss?
Airtel has broadcasted this ad lately and facing a lot of criticism from the people regarding the script. In India, sadly the women are considered to be in lower position in comparison to their husbands. But this ad is beyond this thinking and it shows that how an Indian women is a perfect boss and then at home she manages her family. Interestingly, the ad is directed by Vinil Mathew, director of Bollywood movie Hasee Toh Phasee, starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra in the main leads. Watch this video and then think if their is any problem with its content? Like and do not forget to share!
- Odd-Even Formula To Be Implemented In Mumbai Too?
- If You Think Irfan Khan Can’t Do Party Song.. Have A Look At This..!
- Congratulations Delhi! Delhi Cabinet Passes Much-awaited Jan Lokpal Bill To Fight Corruption
- WATCH: How To DIY The Ultimate Wrapped Skirt
- You Can’t Miss Neetu Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh & Karan Johar’s Dubsmash To Matargashti!
- What A Heart Wrenching Video Of Molestation Against Women
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial