Watch How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of A Girl By Going Against Traditions
In Haryana, the birth of a boy is celebrated by beating a thaali. And why shouldn’t it be? A baby brings so many joys to a family. Those tiny eyes, and the little fingers that hold mother’s fingers and change her world forever. Parents’ world changes after their baby is born. But there isn’t a single reason for not celebrating a girl’s birth with as much happiness and enthusiasm. A baby of either gender holds the same importance in its parents life. Then why discriminate? This short film by BreakthroughTV will tell you that the amount of joy brought by a baby girl is no different than a baby boy.
- Watch First Song “PREM LEELA” Of Salman Khan Movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Is Out!
- Kill The Poor Because No One Will Have Objections
- Watch This 12-Year-Old’s Cover Of Eminem’s ‘Not Afraid’ Is So Good.
- Short Film On AIDS Is The Most Powerful Thing You’ll See Today!
- Have You Ever Watched These Evergreen Ads For Raksha Bandhan?
- Husband Knocks Out Big Bully Guy for Verbally Harassing His Wife