Watch How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of A Girl By Going Against Traditions
In Haryana, the birth of a boy is celebrated by beating a thaali. And why shouldn’t it be? A baby brings so many joys to a family. Those tiny eyes, and the little fingers that hold mother’s fingers and change her world forever. Parents’ world changes after their baby is born. But there isn’t a single reason for not celebrating a girl’s birth with as much happiness and enthusiasm. A baby of either gender holds the same importance in its parents life. Then why discriminate? This short film by BreakthroughTV will tell you that the amount of joy brought by a baby girl is no different than a baby boy.
- The Melody King Gulzar Turns 78 Today, Watch Some Of His Mesmerizing Compositions
- World’s First Bilateral Hand Transplant Done On An 8 Year Old Child.!
- OMG! Himesh Reshamiya Is BACK With Upcoming Movie “Teraa Surroor”. Check It Out This Trailer.
- Watch People Answer “What’s The One Piece Of Advice You’d Give to Anyone?”
- This romantic date will make you fall in love: Spread Love
- These People Got A Letter From A Stranger & It Made Them Cry Ocean Of Tears
You may also like
- editor's pickHumour