Watch: Girl Reveals The Ultimate Secret Behind Click-Bait Videos & Stuffs
Have you ever realized why you click on some videos and articles without thinking much about the content? Well, the answer is simple; the attractive Thumbnail image or attention-grabbing words in the title that are of interest to all and sundry and sometimes, they are so catchy that even though you don’t have any curiosity about the topic, you just click as there is something which makes it irresistible for you to avoid. You’ll be surprised to know that precisely 300 hours of content is uploaded on YouTube every single minute, 6 billion hours of videos are viewed on YouTube every month and Facebook & YouTube have over 1 billion users, so there must be something extraordinary or gripping which compels the user to click. And what’s that? Watch the video to know!!
- Watch This Baby Getting Excited Over TV Remote
- OMG! Maa Poonam Jhawer Mocks Radhe Maa In The Most Ridiculous Way
- Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To Watch
- This happens when a comedian turns into a politician.
- Kalki Koechlin’s Poem On Unleashing The Ugly Truth Behind Social Media Is Breaking The Internet
- Odd-Even Formula To Be Implemented In Mumbai Too?
You may also like
An Ambulance Gets Stuck In Traffic. Be that as it may, This Powerful Video By Ola Has A Surprise Ending!PeopleSocial
- Reality doseSocialViral