Watch: Girl Reveals The Ultimate Secret Behind Click-Bait Videos & Stuffs
Have you ever realized why you click on some videos and articles without thinking much about the content? Well, the answer is simple; the attractive Thumbnail image or attention-grabbing words in the title that are of interest to all and sundry and sometimes, they are so catchy that even though you don’t have any curiosity about the topic, you just click as there is something which makes it irresistible for you to avoid. You’ll be surprised to know that precisely 300 hours of content is uploaded on YouTube every single minute, 6 billion hours of videos are viewed on YouTube every month and Facebook & YouTube have over 1 billion users, so there must be something extraordinary or gripping which compels the user to click. And what’s that? Watch the video to know!!
- Honey Singh Will Commit Suicide After Watching This Video
- Check It Out: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Farts On Your Face In Public?
- Two Huge Cricket Fans Of India & Pak Had An Epic War! Any Guesses Who Wins?
- EIC Video Perfectly Shows How An UNO Match Can Get REALLY Intense Sometimes
- Watch: This Woman’s CrossFit Workout Is So Amazing
- He Steps Up At A Doll By Mistake & Everything In His Life Starts Taking A Horrible Turn