This Self-Parking Chair That Requires Just A Clap To Set
You go to the office every day and drown yourself in a pile of work. I feel you. And so does Nissan. Nissan Newsroom has come up with an intelligent self-parking chair that requires just a clap to set itself. These futuristic furnitures require just a clap and with a combination of cameras, wireless technology, and built-in rollers in the base, they have a full scope of 360-degree manoeuvrability.
- 88 mistakes of DDLJ shown in 6 minutes..!
- Checkout Story Of Their First Wax & You’ll Remember Yours After Watching Them
- Marvelous Inspirational Video To Help Hardworking Needy
- Watch: Girl Reveals The Ultimate Secret Behind Click-Bait Videos & Stuffs
- Rahul Gandhi Thinks Steve Jobs Was From Microsoft, And Honestly Nothing Could Be Funnier
- This Man Shows How Ridiculously Funny Road Fights Can Be When You’re A Spectator