This Self-Parking Chair That Requires Just A Clap To Set
You go to the office every day and drown yourself in a pile of work. I feel you. And so does Nissan. Nissan Newsroom has come up with an intelligent self-parking chair that requires just a clap to set itself. These futuristic furnitures require just a clap and with a combination of cameras, wireless technology, and built-in rollers in the base, they have a full scope of 360-degree manoeuvrability.
- Must Watch! Arranged Divorce Which Shows Separation In A Hilarious way
- This Indian Girl Went To AMERICA On Hrithik’s Bday To Ask Foreigners Who Is He?
- Shocking Response From People Regarding Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- This Video Is A Slap On The Face Of Those Who Ignore Their Parents
- These 2 Elephants Were On Their Way When They Saw A Cat, See What Happened Next
- Rahul Gandhi Thinks Steve Jobs Was From Microsoft, And Honestly Nothing Could Be Funnier