When the whole country is busy giving its opinion on the JNU incident in a serious manner, Yatra.com has utilized JNU Student leader Kanhaiya Kumar’s antics in a hilarious manner to promote their Check-in App. This advertisement is a spoof on Kanhiaya’s speech which he gave in the JNU campus after he was released on bail by the court. In the speech, he used the word “freedom” and explained from what and whom he and his followers want freedom and in the same manner, a Kanhaiya look-alike has been featured in this video who has even copied Kanhaiya’s mannerism to show the resemblance.
- What A Group Of Fishermen Did to a Fish Is Totally Inhuman
- This Mother’s Worst Nightmare Came True When Her Daughter Revealed Something..!
- Checkout What Happens When We Try To Get Logic Out Of Bollywood Songs
- Ambuja Cement TVC Featuring By The Great Khali
- If You Do These Things On A Date, You Are GONE Man!
- Video Of Mumbaikars Dancing Away In Traffic To Welcome The New Year