The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
Ladies, religion, and lipsticks have such an interesting association with each other, isn't that so? Presently here is a film which at long last showcases it. Lipstick Under My Burkha is an account of four ladies, who attempt to wind up under the shade of the burkha, the security of it and the instabilities inside them. This trailer transferred by Prakash Jha Productions featuring prepared on-screen characters like Ratna Pathak and Konkana Sen Sharma with other capable newcomers, appears to guarantee to offer voice to the generally burkha-clad ladies of India who are more than just faces shrouded away. There is something else entirely to ponder about the opportunity to be human.
- Watch! If We Had Jumped To 2061 Instead Of 2016?
- Watch This Beautiful Short Film That Reminds Us To Have Faith In Life
- Watch: Life In China Vs Life In India As Compared By A Tourist
- Watch This Video Explains Why Is Chennai Under Water?
- Checkout This Cute Little Fan of Katy Perry, Her Reactions Would Mesmerize you
- Checkout The Turkish Version Of ‘London Thumakda’ from QUEEN.