The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
Ladies, religion, and lipsticks have such an interesting association with each other, isn't that so? Presently here is a film which at long last showcases it. Lipstick Under My Burkha is an account of four ladies, who attempt to wind up under the shade of the burkha, the security of it and the instabilities inside them. This trailer transferred by Prakash Jha Productions featuring prepared on-screen characters like Ratna Pathak and Konkana Sen Sharma with other capable newcomers, appears to guarantee to offer voice to the generally burkha-clad ladies of India who are more than just faces shrouded away. There is something else entirely to ponder about the opportunity to be human.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Must Watch! India’s cattiest Qawwali with All India Bakchod
- Hilarious Video To Learn How To Apply For A Leave in Office.
- They Fight Like Every Other Married Couple, But The Message In The End Is Amazing
- Its POOJA MISRA Again, Slapping & Kicking Two Men In A Mall!!
- Girl Asked Youngsters If They’d Go For A Threesome And Their Reactions Were Amazing
- Watch Short Film Will Make You Promise Yourself, “Don’t Be The Guy In This Video”