The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
Ladies, religion, and lipsticks have such an interesting association with each other, isn't that so? Presently here is a film which at long last showcases it.Lipstick Under My Burkha is an account of four ladies, who attempt to wind up under the shade of the burkha, the security of it and the instabilities inside them. This trailer transferred by Prakash Jha Productions featuring prepared on-screen characters like Ratna Pathak and Konkana Sen Sharma with other capable newcomers, appears to guarantee to offer voice to the generally burkha-clad ladies of India who are more than just faces shrouded away. There is something else entirely to ponder about the opportunity to be human.
- WATCH: Kapoor And Sons’ Kar Gayi Chull! The Party Song Of The Season Is HERE
- Watch Mastizaade vs Kya Kool Hain Hum 3
- Check this video to see the awkward moments guys face in their daily lives
- Parent Should Worry About When School Teacher Visits A Student’s Home
- Kapoor Girls Showing Their MOVES In This Sizzling Badshah Song From “Veere Di Wedding”
- OMG! 10 Most Ridiculous Things Bought By Billionares Across The World