The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
Ladies, religion, and lipsticks have such an interesting association with each other, isn't that so? Presently here is a film which at long last showcases it. Lipstick Under My Burkha is an account of four ladies, who attempt to wind up under the shade of the burkha, the security of it and the instabilities inside them. This trailer transferred by Prakash Jha Productions featuring prepared on-screen characters like Ratna Pathak and Konkana Sen Sharma with other capable newcomers, appears to guarantee to offer voice to the generally burkha-clad ladies of India who are more than just faces shrouded away. There is something else entirely to ponder about the opportunity to be human.
- Kool Boys Are Back with India’s First Porn-Com! Watch The trailer of Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3
- Epic SNAKE Chase Prank Gone Right!
- Watch How To Save Yourself From Your Girlfriend If You Are Checking Out A Hot Girl
- Dalit Family Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Naked By UP Police
- This Electrifying Anthem Is All You Need To Awaken The Indian Within You
- This Deadly War Between Cricket Fans Of India & West Indies Will Set You Ready For Semi-Final
You may also like