This Beautiful 4K HD Video Of Kolkata On A Foggy Morning
If someone tells me to describe Kolkata in just one word, I won’t be able to. Not because it’s difficult, but you can’t limit it to one word. Commonly known as “The city of joy”, it exudes a lot of exuberance. From quintessential yellow taxis to the New Market, from Victoria Memorial to Howrah bridge, this city has a charm of its own that is hard to find in other cities. Sandip De uploaded an aerial 4K HD view of Kolkata on a typical foggy morning. Titled “Waking Up With Kolkata”, it shows different monuments like Shaheed Minar, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral and the ethereal Hoogly river.
- He Spent All His Savings For His Son’s Studies But His Son Is No More: His Life Will Inspire You
- Watch Remixed Version Of Viral ‘Building On Fire’ Woman Video Goes Viral.
- Sunil Grover’s Tribute To SRK! Literal Version Of ‘Gerua’ Is Pure Epic.
- Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
- Rich Delhi Girl Created Ruckus For 3 Hours On Road, Police Station & Hospital
- Video: Kate Winslet’s Tearful Reaction to Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscar