This Beautiful 4K HD Video Of Kolkata On A Foggy Morning
If someone tells me to describe Kolkata in just one word, I won’t be able to. Not because it’s difficult, but you can’t limit it to one word. Commonly known as “The city of joy”, it exudes a lot of exuberance. From quintessential yellow taxis to the New Market, from Victoria Memorial to Howrah bridge, this city has a charm of its own that is hard to find in other cities. Sandip De uploaded an aerial 4K HD view of Kolkata on a typical foggy morning. Titled “Waking Up With Kolkata”, it shows different monuments like Shaheed Minar, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral and the ethereal Hoogly river.
- The Trailer Of YRF’s New Series Of ‘Really Short Films’ Is Out And We Love It!
- Video:12-Year Old Boy Will Teach Everyone Why Talking About Period.
- Video Of Two Grandmas Cruising Around In A Lamborghini Is Going Viral
- Hollywood Actor Robin Williams Passes Away At The Age Of 63
- Perks of Drinking Coffee
- Cops Were Destroying His Life & All He Could Say Was “Can I Watch”
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial