This Beautiful 4K HD Video Of Kolkata On A Foggy Morning
If someone tells me to describe Kolkata in just one word, I won’t be able to. Not because it’s difficult, but you can’t limit it to one word. Commonly known as “The city of joy”, it exudes a lot of exuberance. From quintessential yellow taxis to the New Market, from Victoria Memorial to Howrah bridge, this city has a charm of its own that is hard to find in other cities. Sandip De uploaded an aerial 4K HD view of Kolkata on a typical foggy morning. Titled “Waking Up With Kolkata”, it shows different monuments like Shaheed Minar, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral and the ethereal Hoogly river.
- Kill The Poor Because No One Will Have Objections
- Wow! Such An Impressive Tribute To Srk from Germans..!!
- Teaser: Yo Yo Honey Singh Is A Complete Superhero In His Latest Movie ‘Zorawar’
- WHAT PORN DO INDIAN GIRLS WATCH? SHOCKING ANSWERS
- Watch The Uncensored Clip From ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’
- Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports