#ShutDownNDTV: Modi ‘bhakts’ call NDTV anti-national, demands government to shut down channel
The Modi bhakts lashed out at NDTV demanding the government to close down the news channel for adopting an 'anti-national' perspective. The hardline supporters of BJP even raised online slogans of sending editor-in-chief Barkha Dutt to Pakistan. Television news channel NDTV faced the onslaught of Twitteratis, mainly sycophants of the Narendra Modi-government for allegedly spreading false, misleading news. The Modi bhakts lashed out at NDTV demanding the government to close down the news channel for adopting an ‘anti-national’ perspective. The hardline supporters of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) even raised online slogans of sending editor-in-chief Barkha Dutt to Pakistan. The news report done by Barkha Dutt tracking the arrival route adopted by the infiltrators in Punjab, along with the news story carried by online portal of NDTV, claiming that two vehicles loaded with terrorists entered the base and therefore there could be more militants rather than the six who were reported to be locked in an encounter with security forces. Here are the Twitter reactions:
- Ranjit Barot’s Awesome Song with A.R Rahman Is The Inspiration Every Youngster Needs In India
- He Was Desperate To Marry Her But She Kept On Refusing. Checkout The Reason.
- Must Watch Reactions When Some Girls Were Shown Sex Toys.
- Child Predator Experiment! Dangers Of Social Media, And It’s Scary Stuff
- Have You Ever Watched These Evergreen Ads For Raksha Bandhan?
- See How A Woman Lost Her Life Only Due To Slight Carelessness