These Girls Did Bharatnatyam On The Indianised “Companions” Theme Song And It Was Pure Magic
Imagine a scenario where F.R.I.E.N.D.S was a show around six paavam south-Indian children. This is the way it's topic would seem like! Also, imagine a scenario where it was choreographed delightfully in the conventional way. Wouldn't that be an incredible sight? All things considered, these young ladies made that a reality. This Indianised topic of the show sounds mystical and additionally, these young ladies had a thought that will make you bounce with bliss. These five young ladies chose to choreograph it. What's more, how! This video transferred by Bollyshake of these youthful prepared Bharatnatyam artists made this experience unadulterated gold.
- Watch This Intolerant Guy on the Earth Who Teaches What Actually Intolerance Is?
- Struggler Vicky Malhotra Is Not Happy About The Chaiwala Securing A Modeling Contract!
- Hilarious What Happened, Mark Zuckerberg Came Between Modi and Camera
- Watch! Priyanka Chopra Shakes a Leg on Good Morning America for Quantico
- Cute Video Of A Bear Catching Bread Is Why The Revenant Bear Should Have Won An Oscar Too
- Must Watch The Awesome Interiors Of Brand New Coaches Of Indian Railways