See How A Woman Lost Her Life Only Due To Slight Carelessness
Indians usually have a tendency to do things in a hurry. Be it anywhere, a queue, a temple darshan line, getting off the bus, boarding the train etc. Indians always want to be first in everything. They just fail to understand that everyone would get a chance, but if things are done patiently, they could be done in a better manner. But who understands it these days? This video shows how hurrying has taken away the life of a woman who was trying to get off a moving train. This incident happened on the 15th of January at Borivali station. A 55 year old woman was trying to get off a moving train at the same time when a youngster was collecting his luggage from it. She dashed against him and got stuck in the gap between the train and the platform. Watch this video!
#Breaking Mumbai Women Dies While Trying To Deboard A Moving Train.. :(Like Oye Boy For More Videos!Posted by Oye Boy on Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Checkout The Turkish Version Of ‘London Thumakda’ from QUEEN.
- You Cannot Wait To Have A Dog Like This After Watching This Video.!
- Guy Had Break-Up With Girlfriend But What His Friends Did To Cheer Him Up
- After watching these sick Japanese games all you will say is Yuck..!!!
- Audi’s Cheapest Sedan A3 Launched In India, Have A Look!
- Shocking! This Man In Tamil Nadu Forced A Little Kid To Smoke A Beedi.